COVID-19 Updates and Resources
The College of Engineering has created this page to provide our faculty, staff and students with the latest updates and resources on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Stay informed by visiting this page regularly.
A message from Dean Donald Leo
"As we approach the last two weeks before the Thanksgiving Break, I wanted to take time and let you know that I speak for all of our faculty and staff when I say we hope that you are safe and healthy during this very difficult semester."
- A Message from Dean Leo
August 31, 2020
- Returning to Campus: A Message from Dean Leo
August 3, 2020
- Message from Dean Leo to UGA Engineering Community
March 30, 2020
- Message from Dean Leo to UGA Engineering Students
March 25, 2020
Career + Corporate Engagement
The UGA College of Engineering will host numerous opportunities for students to connect with careers and our corporate partners in a virtual format this semester.
Although things will work differently this semester, we encourage you to get involved with the UGA College of Engineering's more than two dozen student organizations.
- University Health Center includes RSVP, CAPS online/phone availability, as well as mental health tips
- Fall 2020 Instruction FAQ
- Undergraduate emergency funding
- Graduate emergency funding
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Appointments
- Student resources for distance learning
- Tips for learning online
- Driftmier study are remote learning spaces (pdf)
- UGA campus study areas interactive map
- College of Engineering Contacts (pdf)
The University doesn't want technology to be a barrier to your academic progress. If you are in need of a laptop and/or a Wi-Fi hotspot, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a computer and/or hotspot. In the body of the email, simply state your name, 81x, and that you need a computer and/or hotspot. If you are unable to come to Athens, a few national companies are offering free or low cost internet including Charter Spectrum and Comcast.
- Support from the Division of Academic Enhancement for all students
- Writing Center appointments
- Student Care and Outreach
For Faculty and Staff
For immediate needs, please email email@example.com.
- Teaching continuity guide
- Engineering Education Transformations Institute online learning resources
- Tips for transitioning course material to an online format (pdf)
- Find the eLC rapid guide (pdf)
- For questions on student accomodations, email the Disability Resource Center
- Research FAQ