UGA ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR
Date: September 20, 2018
Time: 5:00 pm until 8:30 pm
Location: Classic Center
This event provides an opportunity for students to meet with employers who are seeking candidates for their open internships, co-ops, and/or full-time positions. Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students are all encouraged to attend.
Students are expected to wear business professional attire and bring printed copies of their resume.
Shuttles will run from Driftmier and Soule Hall - to the Classic Center from 4:30pm - 9pm.
The full list of employers attedining can be viewed on Handshake.
To prepare for the Fair, consider attending the following workshops and events and review these helpful resources from the UGA Career Center.
• Resumes & Cover Letters https://www.facebook.com/events/612120569148830/
• Building & Leveraging Your LinkedIn Profile https://www.facebook.com/events/2022753121092273/
• Job & Internship Search https://www.facebook.com/events/1642782695758790/
• Developing Your Resume From Your First Year Forward https://www.facebook.com/events/2148901492059396/
• The Right (and Wrong) Way to Network https://www.facebook.com/events/243376416399084/
• Career Fair Prep https://www.facebook.com/events/182290532472790/
• Dawgs Suit Up https://www.facebook.com/events/394363131077026/
• Resume Critique Days: September 12, 13, 17 & 18; 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. in Tate Grand Hall. Please bring a copy of your resume.
• Plan what to wear: https://www.pinterest.com/ugacareercenter/business-professional-attire/
• Research employers attending: https://uga.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/6353
• Practice your pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFsww-55zMA&list=PLjAqFyCL85YIXZVHgwS_shwgbGYoHMMXo
• Get to know the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngeITitSa0
• Follow the UGA Career Center on Social Media (@UGACareerCenter)