COVID-19 Updates and Resources
The College of Engineering has created this page to provide our faculty, staff and students with the latest updates and resources on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Stay informed by visiting this page regularly.
Returning to Campus
A message from Dean Donald Leo
"In a little over two weeks we will begin the semester and I wanted to take this opportunity to communicate a number of important items you should be aware of before we start the Fall term. Your health and safety are always a priority for us. As you will see this semester, we have taken significant steps towards modifying our instructional model, infrastructure, and operations to maximize the health and safety of our campus environment."
- Message from Dean Leo to UGA Engineering Community
March 30, 2020
- Message from Dean Leo to UGA Engineering Students
March 25, 2020
- University Health Center includes RSVP, CAPS online/phone availability, as well as mental health tips
- Undergraduate emergency funding
- Graduate emergency funding
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Appointments
- Student resources for distance learning
- Tips for learning online
The University doesn't want technology to be a barrier to your academic progress. If you are in need of a laptop and/or a Wi-Fi hotspot, send an email to email@example.com to request a computer and/or hotspot. In the body of the email, simply state your name, 81x, and that you need a computer and/or hotspot. If you are unable to come to Athens, a few national companies are offering free or low cost internet including Charter Spectrum and Comcast.
- Support from the Division of Academic Enhancement for all students
- Writing Center appointments
- Student Care and Outreach
For Faculty and Staff
For immediate needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teaching continuity guide
- Engineering Education Transformations Institute online learning resources
- Tips for transitioning course material to an online format (pdf)
- Find the eLC rapid guide (pdf)
- For questions on student accomodations, email the Disability Resource Center
- Research FAQ